We’re proud to be recognized by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal in their 2022 Minnesota Manufacturing Awards as one of their Manufacturers of the Year. This is a great accomplishment for our team. Congratulations to all our employee-owners on this exciting and well-deserved award!
You can read more about this award in the press release below:
LOU-RICH INC. SELECTED AS 2022 MINNESOTA MANUFACTURING AWARDS HONOREE BY MINNEAPOLIS/ST. PAUL BUSINESS JOURNAL.
Albert Lea, MN, May 10, 2022 – Lou-Rich was announced as one of the 2022 Minnesota Manufacturing Awards honorees by Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal. To view the announcement, visit https://bizj.us/1qf5fs
Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s fifth annual Minnesota Manufacturing Awards, recognizing some of the industry leaders who are driving the state’s economy and growing their companies.
- 2022 corporate honorees are:
- Excellence in Training & Education: Andersen Corp.
- Excellence in Training & Education: Proto Labs Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year — Extra Small: Stinar
- Manufacturer of the Year — Medium: Machining Technology
- Manufacturer of the Year — Medium: Trystar
- Manufacturer of the Year — Large: Intricon Corp.
- Manufacturer of the Year — Large: Lou-Rich Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year — Large: Uponor North America
- Product Innovation of the Year: Bushel Boy Farms
- Sustainability Award: SelfEco
- Woman-owned Manufacturer of the Year: Smude Enterprises
MSPBJ will feature all 2022 honorees in more depth in the July 15 Minnesota Manufacturing Awards special section.
About Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal is a multi-platform media company providing in-depth coverage of local business communities and breaking news reaching more than 491,000 readers each week. Through print, digital products such as its twice-a-day emailed news digests and face-to-face events, the Business Journal offers business leaders many avenues for making connections and gives them a competitive edge locally, regionally and nationally. Visit us at mspbj.com to learn more.
About Lou-Rich Inc.
Lou-Rich is part of Innovance, Inc., which is the holding company for a family of four 100% employee-owned companies. In business since 1972, Lou-Rich Inc. is a fully integrated contract manufacturer specializing in complex projects. Lou-Rich provides precision machining, metal fabrication, assembly, and sourcing solutions to a variety of industries, including some of North America’s largest OEMs.