Many Lou-Rich customers know we provide fabrication, welding, and machining solutions – but some customers may not be as familiar with our assembly capabilities.
Did you know Lou-Rich has a dedicated assembly team that can assemble anything ranging from small medical devices to large all-terrain vehicle frames? We manufacture assemblies for a variety of industries including, Food, Transportation, Medical, Agriculture, Industrial, and many more.
A few of our assembly capabilities include:
- Volumes from several hundred to several thousand
- Various sizes ranging from a few pounds to over 4,000 pounds
- Simple to high-level assemblies (HLA) – ranging from a handful of parts to hundreds of parts
- Seasonal and long-term projects
Have you thought about utilizing our assembly team for your project?
A few of the benefits of having Lou-Rich perform the assembly process for our customers’ projects include:
- We can identify part fitment/functionality issues during the prototype phase and offer solutions to those issues with our continuous improvement process. Our assembly team works closely with all our other Lou-Rich departments to develop solutions to these issues – helping us to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- For each awarded customer project that comes across our desks, we create custom work cells. Our space is optimized, each assembly cell is product-specific and designed for maximum efficiency and quality.
- Lou-Rich provides complete Supply Chain Management.
- We have one of the best teams around. “I honestly can tell you I have one of the best teams to work with. They’re great people, they produce high-quality work, and are diligent to make sure the product is right. They’re not just trying to finish it and get it out the door,” stated Heather Groeneweg, Lou-Rich Assembly Supervisor.
Every assembly project is different, and our team accepts the challenge of efficiently putting together a project. If you have need for something manufactured and assembled, we should review it together. We encourage you to contact our team with any projects or questions you may have.